- Recall on Fewer Than 225 Ava's Brand Organic Cashews Roasted & Salted 8 oz. Tubs in NJ, NY, PA and CT May 26, 2017Hampton Farms is voluntarily recalling Ava's brand Organic Cashews Roasted & Salted 8 oz. tubs distributed in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. We have been notified by our cashew supplier that the cashews used have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. No confirmed illnesses have been reported to public health authorities […]
- Caverflo.com Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Caverflo Natural Herbal Coffee due to the Presence of Undeclared Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Undeclared Milk May 26, 2017Caverflo.com is voluntarily recalling all lots of Caverflo Natural Herbal Coffee, 25 grams to the consumer level. FDA laboratory analysis confirmed the presence of Sildenafil and Tadalafil which are the active ingredients in two FDA-approved prescription drugs used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). Caverflo.com has received a report of an individual death after […]
- California Sun Dry Foods Announces a Voluntary Recall of Mislabeled California Sun Dry Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Due to Undeclared Almond and Milk Allergen May 26, 2017California Sun Dry Foods today issued a voluntary recall of California Sun Dry Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto because of a potentially incorrect back label on some jars. This mislabeling incident resulted in undeclared allergens (Almonds and Milk). People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to tree nuts and milk run the risk of serious or […]
- Hail Merry Issues Voluntary Recall Due to Labeling Error May 24, 2017Hail Merry LLC, a plant-based snack food company, voluntarily recalls its Meyer Lemon Mini Miracle Tart Party Pack of 6 from the market due to a labeling error. The products contain cashews as listed on the "Ingredients" label, however the "Contains" allergen warning statement does not specifically identify "cashews."
- Recall of Food Produced at Airway Heights Corrections Center May 24, 2017TUMWATER – Based on recent events involving the water supply in Airway Heights, Wash., and out of an abundance of caution, the Washington Department of Corrections has issued a voluntary recall of the food manufactured by the Airway Heights Corrections Center’s Correctional Industries’ food production facility.
- MusclMasster LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Al-Er-G Capsules Because it Contains the Banned Substance Ephedra May 24, 2017MusclMasster, LLC of Wheat Ridge, CO is recalling all bottles of Al-Er-G Capsules because they contain the presence of Ephedra Herb, an FDA banned ingredient. Dietary supplements containing ephedrine alkaloids pose a risk of serious adverse events, including heart attack, stroke, and death, and that these risks are unreasonable in light of any benefits that […]
- L.A. Lucky Brand Basil Seed 2.1 oz Voluntary Recall Because of Possible Health Risk May 23, 2017L.A. Lucky Import & Export Inc. announced it is voluntarily recalling L.A. Lucky Brand Basil Seeds 2.1 oz due to presence of Salmonella in the packet. Salmonella is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Brightfarms Announces Voluntary Regional Recall of Produce Due to Potential Presence of Metal Pieces From Construction May 18, 2017BrightFarms is initiating a voluntary recall of packaged produce sold in Giant Food stores due to the potential presence of metal as a result of construction at its Elkwood, Virginia (Culpeper County) greenhouse farm.
- La Nica Products, Inc. Retira Queso Por Posible Riesgo De Salud May 18, 2017La Nica Products, Inc. de Miami, FL está retirando seis mil libras de queso, ya que puede estar contaminada con Listeria monocytogenes, un organismo que puede causar infecciones graves y a veces fatales en niños pequeños, personas débiles o ancianas y otros con sistemas inmunológicos debilitados. Las personas sanas pueden sufrir síntomas de corto plazo […]
- Henning’s Cheese voluntarily recalls Colby Jack cheese May 17, 2017Henning’s Cheese located in Kiel, Wisconsin, announced today that it is voluntarily recalling a limited amount of its Colby Jack cheese due to a temporary pasteurizer malfunction. Due to the malfunction, verification of proper pasteurization is not possible. No illnesses have been reported related to consumption of this product and no other Henning’s Cheese products […]
FDA Food Safety Alerts
© 2017 · AppHealthCare.com · Appalachian District Health Department