- Los Angeles, CA. Chapis Spice & Tea. Today Announced a Recall/Amendment to the Bread Crumbs and Seasoned Bread Crumbs Distributed on or after 11/10/2016 – 02/16/17 February 18, 2017This follows notification from our supplier, that there were undeclared allergens in the “regular” Natural Bread Crumbs manufactured on 11/01/17. Allergens such as, Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts, and, Soybean.
- Licata Enterprises Asks For Volunary Recall of Multiple Vitamin Because of A Possible Fish Allergen Health Risk February 17, 2017Licata Enterprieses of Huntington Beach, California is recalling its The Supreme One / Theravits 100 multiple vitamin (all lots) due to the discovery of a confusing labeling issue which could cause cause individuals allergic to fish oils to ingest the product in error. The product contains Vitamin A (partially from fish liver oil) which is […]
- Dutch Valley Food Distributors, Schlabach Branch Announces a Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Assorted Cheese Items for Potential Listeria Monocytogenes February 17, 2017Dutch Valley Food Distributors, Schlabach branch is issuing a recall on various Cheeses and cheese containing items due to the potential for it to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes, an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Biery Cheese Company Recalls Various Types Of Specialty Longhorn Colby Cheeses Due To Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination February 17, 2017Biery Cheese Co. is voluntarily recalling specialty Longhorn Colby cheese due to potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- Ditos Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Milk and Soy in Heart Plastic Platter Strawberries W/Dip with Chocolate Frosting and Heart Plastic Platter Mixed Fruit W/Dip with Chocolate Frosting February 17, 2017DITOS of Anchorage, Alaska is recalling 50 cases of Heart Plastic Platter Strawberries w/ Dip with Chocolate Frosting 32oz, and 30 cases of Heart Plastic Platter Mixed Fruit w/ Dip with Chocolate Frosting 40oz, because it contains undeclared soy and milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to soy and/or milk run the […]
- Saputo Inc. Recalls Certain Gouda Cheese Products Due to Potential Contamination of Listeria Monocytogenes February 16, 2017Saputo Inc. (Saputo), is voluntarily recalling certain Gouda cheese products in the United States after having been notified by Deutsch Kase Haus, LLC of Middlebury, Indiana that some specialty Gouda cheese products that it supplied to Saputo’s Green Bay, Wisconsin facility may have been contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
- Veggie Noodle Co. Recalls Butternut Spirals Due to Possible Health Risk February 16, 2017Veggie Noodle Co. of Austin, Texas is voluntarily recalling a limited quantity of Butternut Spirals due to possible contamination with Listeria monocytogenes. Listeria monocytogenes is an organism which can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems.
- The FDA is issuing this recall notice from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency to alert U.S. consumers who may have purchased these products in Canada not to eat or serve them. The products under recall were manufactured specifically for the Canadian marketplace. - Updated Food Recall Warning - PC Organics brand baby food pouches recalled due to potential presence of dangerous bacteria February 15, 2017The food recall warning issued on February 3, 2017 has been updated to include additional products. This additional information was identified during the Canadian Food Inspection Agency's (CFIA) food safety investigation. Loblaw Companies Limited is recalling PC Organics brand baby food pouches from the marketplace because they may permit the growth of Clostridium botulinum.
- Allergen Alert Expansion: Legendary Baking Issues Allergy Alert - Almonds And Egg In Salted Caramel Chocolate Almond Pie - Allergens Not Declared In Ingredient List February 15, 2017Legendary Baking of Denver, CO, has expanded its recall of 34 ounce packages of Private Selection Salted Caramel Chocolate Almond Pie because the almonds and eggs were not listed in the ingredient statement. People who have allergies to almonds and eggs run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
- Guggisberg Cheese, Inc. Recalls Various Colby Type Cheeses due to Possible Listeria Monocytogenes Contamination February 15, 2017Out of an abundance of caution and with an emphasis on its customers’ wellness and safety, Guggisberg Cheese Inc. is recalling various types of Colby type cheeses and sizes due to a potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes.
FDA Food Safety Alerts
© 2017 · AppHealthCare.com · Appalachian District Health Department